GCG - Regional Senior Wealth Management Research and Advisory Manager-18009621
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leverage multi-media platforms to roll out cutting edgy advisory communications, launch portfolio action efforts via effective and relevant investment research, key action plans and product ideas
- Manage and enhance Citibank's advisory tools across the region, including its adoption & usage in countries.
- Develop and conduct advisory training for frontlines to enhance advisory related skills and knowledge
- Reinforce Citi’s position as the leading wealth management service provider by actively participating in industry events, industry award submission and related regular media columns
Qualifications The ideal Candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Graduate degree from a recognized university, preferably from Banking, Finance, Accountancy, or Economics. MBA, MSc, CFA, CAIA, CFP qualifications is preferred but not essential
- Result oriented, adaptable, independent self-starter and strong team player
- Strong interpersonal, oral/written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong working knowledge of traditional asset classes - fixed income, equity, money market, commodities as well as in-depth knowledge of retail deposits/treasury/investment products. Knowledge in alternatives (hedge funds, private equity, real estate) will be preferred