ZONE CLINICAL SECTION CHIEF - Cardiology
The ZCSC is responsible for the section of Cardiology, within the department of General Internal Medicine. Principal responsibilities relate to the day-to-day running of the section and working with operational sta? to deliver high quality, safe patient care.
Although the ZCSC has a number of formal responsibilities under the bylaws, perhaps the most important part of their work is developing a culture of collaboration in the section, within the Zone Clinical Department for Internal Medicine. The ZCSC, provides input and is responsible for planning and provision of Cardiology services throughout Central Zone.
This role reports to and is supervised by the Zone Clinical Department Head for General Internal Medicine.
• Meet with your operational partners regularly
• Convene and manage meetings of the clinical section
• Work with other Zone Clinical Departments/sections where appropriate
• Periodic reviews for department members (every 3 years, or annual for staff > 65 years old)
• Promote high quality cardiology care throughout the zone, and integration with primary care through the implementation of pathways of care
• Work with your dyad partner to advance implementation of the zone cardiac business plan
• Identify need for and manage recruitment together with Medical Affairs
• Workforce service planning
• Manage local issues related to physicians, including concerns and complaints
• Identify organizational risks (patient safety, political, media) and escalate to medical and operational leadership
Estimated time commitment 1-2 hours/week (0.05 FTE)
Informal enquiries and discussion prior to application welcomed
Must hold a valid and relevant license with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta. Currently practicing in Central Zone.
Compensation to be mutually agreed upon.
|Location:||Canada Alberta Red Deer|
|Salary:||Excellent Remuneration and Benefits CAD per year|
Healthcare and Medical
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.