Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the Role:
In this role you will have to carry out transport services in a safe & timely manner, handle mail/documents/material and personnel and ensure that vehicles are maintained to acceptable standards.
The other job accountabilities are as mentioned below:
- Pick up all joiners upon arrival to Hamad International Airport and drop off at the assigned company accommodation
- Pick up joiners from company accommodation /hotel to Tower 2 building to complete their joining formalities
- Drop off to company departments/accommodation/hotel post joining formalities
- Medical commission drop off/pick up for QR core employees
- Transport new joiners for medical follow up or biometrics follow up at the CID Office if required
- City Tours/Familiarisation trips/Accommodation viewing transportation for VIP joiners once requested from VIP On – boarding coordinators
- Safely transport the documents/packages to various locations in a timely, safe and courteous manner
- Maintain driver logs and complete pre-trip inspections. Maintain daily running charts accurately to have reliable records on the mileage done by the vehicles
- Maintain service and appearances of the vehicle in a good condition to acceptable standards so delivery timetables are met
- Assist in the follow delivery/pick up instructions and cater development needs as required
- Helping hand by supporting the department in maintaining personal files by updating, classifying and completing documentation within 24 hours from receipt
- Other duties and responsibilities as requested by the Management
- You should hold High School Qualification with minimum 2 years of job related experience.
- Experience working as an Office/Database Administrator for a minimum 2 years is essential.
- You should possess a driving license for this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Driving License
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate