ESSENTIAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS (Experience, skills, competencies etc)
• Proven Logical Data Modelling skills; delivering artefacts and adhering to required governance standards
• Proven strength in conceptual and logical thinking, ability to abstract information and look at the bigger picture.
• Proven analysis skills with the ability to challenge designs / decisions.
• Experience in managing and resolving complex issues using proven analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to quickly get up to speed with the current data landscape and apply acquired analysis and data skills to new contexts and approaches
• Building relationships and networking, with high levels of motivation and collaboration
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills. A strong ability to communicate virtually e.g. conference calls and video conferencing
• Strong leadership and an ability to articulate, present and obtain approval for solutions at the right level for a wide audience (IT and Business)
• Strong planning, organisation and time management skills with a demonstrated ability to work to deadlines
• Commercial acumen and ability to apply this to Business and IT data requirements
• A track record of consistently looking for ways to do things better and a good understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
• Self-awareness and with the confidence to work independently
• A good understanding of Enterprise Architecture methodologies such as TOGAF or others
· Experience of working within a large, complex and geographically dispersed projects (including across time zones)
|Location:||India Maharashtra Pune|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.