Job Description - Temporary Clerk - 3 months (0000D13D)
Temporary Clerk - 3 months : 0000D13D
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Within HSBC Technology and Services, Global Service Delivery is a business-aligned, customer-servicing organisation with the primary objective of driving operational excellence across our businesses worldwide. Achieving this through the consolidation, simplification and continuous improvement of processes across the full range of HSBC operations, the division simultaneously takes responsibility for managing operational, location and processing risk and ensuring that services provided are at a best-in-class price point for the required quality level. We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Banking Operations team in the role of Temporary Clerk. Principal Responsibilities:
- The role holder has the responsibility to support all Tax Processing and Reporting activities;
- Ensure that HSBC is able to comply with the regulatory conduct of business rules relating to Tax Processing and Reporting.
- Safeguard the Bank against financial, system, compliance & reputational risk.
- Regularly reviewing internal controls and ensuring that audit recommendations, compliance, BNM regulations, ABM guidelines and other statutory requirements are strictly observed and that procedures / controls are maintained at the highest level, at all times.
- Ensure service level agreements are established for all internal/external customers are met and complied with and escalate any adverse variance in conforming to the standard agreed.
- Maintain Awareness of operational risk Including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting in accordance with Section B.1.2 of the Group Operations FIM.
- Must be computer-savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially MS Word and Excel;
- Familiar in HUB and HFE would be an advantage ;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Able to communicate well (both written and spoken) in English and Bahasa Malaysia;
- A good team player with the right attitude to be self-initiative, hardworking and adaptable to change;
- Able to work under pressure.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.www.hsbc.com/careers HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad.
: Adminstration & Secretarial
: Asia Pacific-Malaysia-Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Lumpur
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 14-May-2019, 11:55:22
: 21-May-2019, 23:59:00