Job Description - Assistant Manager FCC Support (0000D07C)
Assistant Manager FCC Support : 0000D07C
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Risk is a thriving and expert risk management function supporting HSBC globally with all aspects of risk management. The team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types, including security, fraud, information security, operational, credit, pension, insurance, compliance, regulatory, market, reputation and geopolitical risks. All parts of the Global Risk team use their skills, insight and integrity to handle established threats and those they see emerging, acting to protect and enable HSBC to deliver sustainable growth.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to take on the role Assistant Manager Financial Crime Compliance Support within our Compliance team.
Impact on the Business / Function
- Assist with calendar management for the Head of FCC, requiring interaction with internal and external executives and assistants to coordinate various executive meetings.
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing emails on behalf of the Head of FCC as directed and responding where appropriate
- Promptly screen and handle the daily calls and inquiries and respond to routine issues and questions.
- Produce letters, reports, forms and schedules as directed
- Assist in the organization of internal and external events, including catering, locations, distribution of information
- Assist in monitoring FCC’s monthly expenses and management of cost.
- Provide administrative support to FCC, including administering and arranging for all necessary system access and equipment for staff, tracking completion of mandatory training, managing FCC’s document retention procedures
- Assist in the organisation of FCC governance forums and meetings.
- Assist with procurement and monitoring of office supplies.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Build strong relationships, adopting a joined up approach, to execute processes at pace and with minimum conflict.
- Support innovation and improvement of methodologies, through adoption of best practice and continued professional development and ensuring these meet required standards and regulations.
Leadership & Teamwork
- Maintain and develop positive and professional working relationships with team members within the FCC function and relevant stakeholders across all business lines.
- Support achievement of the HSBC vision, Values, goals and culture in personal behaviour, actions and decision making.
- Contribute to team development, effectiveness and success by sharing knowledge and good practice, working collaboratively with others to create a productive, diverse and supporting working environment.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Ability to support decisions with sound reasoning.
- Ability to clearly articulate business and regulatory implications of analysis and findings.
- To work in a methodical manner.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Robust and timely record keeping, evidencing monitoring activities undertaken and action taken.
- With relevant 5 – 10 years of working experience in business support.
- Highly motivated self-starter with proven ability to work collaboratively within teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with senior managers across the Group.
- Understanding of the HSBC Group, its culture, policies and procedures desirable.
- Experience of liaison with colleagues at all levels across an organisation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record in managing fast changing calendar.
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive matters at the highest level.
- Flexible, able to work in a high pressure environment and manage priorities effectively.
- Excellent planning & organisational skills.
- Good judgement in recognizing scope of authority and prioritisation.
- Proactive, enthusiastic, self-motivated.
- Stress tolerance.
- Discrete and highly trustworthy.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad.
: Risk Management
: Asia Pacific-Malaysia-Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Lumpur
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 14-May-2019, 10:36:18
: 31-May-2019, 23:59:00