Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the Job:
As a Freighter Schedule Planning Manager, you will be responsible for managing the schedule planning team in supporting Route Management and IOC in freighter schedule, accuracy and delivery for optimal utilization of the freighter fleet.
Some of the accountability include;
- Manage and report all issues related to freighter schedule outside of the IOC window.
- Assist Route Management and OCC in structural changes made within the IOC window.
- Manage together with Scheduling the accuracy and the delivery of the filing process of schedule information to external parties (Airport slots, OAG, Innovata).
- Conduct analysis of aircraft performance, station performance, and propose optimal deployment of the freighter fleet.
- Identify schedule opportunities to optimize utilization and revenue production on the network. Propose improvement strategies for future seasons.
- Designate and oversee Scheduling Team with the freighter schedule that is, preparation of workouts, what ifs and SSIMs.
- Analyzing and developing of the Short and Long Terms Schedules.
- Development of the fully dated budget operating plan.
- Optimization of the network efficiencies through proper gauging of the flights and optimal utilization of the resources like gates,, parking bays etc.
- Preparing the optimized schedule for crew rostering based on optimal fleet assignment.
- Slot Management – Constant working on SLOT improvements and ensuring the Slot utilization is achieved as per 80/2 rule at level 3 airports.
You should hold a Bachelor’s degree preferably in Mathematics or Analytics and have the necessary skills and experience to carry out the above requirements. You should have a strong background in Cargo Aircraft Scheduling, and have strong knowledge of operational processes at the cargo hub and can challenge to improve processes. You should be able to manage a team. If you have held an Aircraft Scheduling Management role for a large carrier and have demonstrated technical expertise, that will be an added advantage.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate