Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Abour Your Job:
As the Corporate Sales Executive, you will be responsible for delivering the Revenue Budget for the prescribed portfolio of accounts. The responsibilities include developing a successful, consistent approach to local and multinational dealing, which drives maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale.
- Contributes to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximise short and long term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift.
- Introductions of PLB’s where appropriate.
- Reviews QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek tactical opportunities.
- Recommends pricing requests from Corporate and is responsible for individual budgets.
- Develops and maintain good relations with the TMCs , Corporate Clients, Travel Trade, Government and Commercial Houses.
- Provide management with any market intelligence on the strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities of QR, events and recommend desired changes, with proper justification.
- Make every effort in acquiring sales leads and increasing awareness of QR product. Distribute timetables, giveaways and other QR marketing items.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails; visiting potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Plan selling activities for the assigned areas to ensure optimum revenues for QR.
- Effectively manage accounts and key customers and effectively plan sales calls, submit sales call plans, and sales reports, as required. Update the trade and corporate houses about QR’s products and services
- Research and report other airline schedules/practices/ fares, events and other potential QR concerns and recommend corrective action.
- Maintain regular contacts with the travel industry, Ministries, Government Houses, clubs, schools, embassies, Commercial Houses, etc. and make every effort in acquiring sales leads and increasing awareness of QR’s product.
To be effective in this role, you will need a minimum of Trade or Vocational qualification combined with a minimum of 4 years of corporate sales experience within a travel-related industry. You will need an excellent knowledge of the local market and industry trends, along with an understanding of customer requirements. An ability to succeed in a sales focused role within a fast growing company is a key requirement.
You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English to perform this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV