Regional Sales Manager - Germany
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in Bayern Germany.
The CompanyOur client is a global pharma company with focus on oncology.
Role DescriptionIn the role as the "Director of Customer Service Project Manager & Analyst" you will be responsible for leading projects in the area of Customer Service on an international level involving multiple internal and external parties. An additional task in this position will be data analysis from systems like SAP, Business warehouse etc. and process analysis, improving our Customer Service processes. You will support the teams "Customer Service international / Customs", Demand Planning, Customer Service etc.
Responsibilities-> Lead process improvement projects on an international level including status reporting to management
-> Develop strategies aiming to improve distribution in different channels of trade and partners
-> Execute distribution and supply network studies, monitor inventory and analyze requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times
-> Extract information, develop metrics to measure and improve overall performance
-> Analyze performance and productivity data and error rates
-> Optimize use of existing tools and implement new tools in order to implement the strategy of the department
-> Training of employees (new processes and reporting tools)
Requirements- Minimum Bachelor degree in economics, business administration or similar field
- > 7 years practical experience in international project management, preferable in customer service, commercial supply chain or logistics area (in pharmaceutical oncology, retail or consumer goods industry)
- Experience in the field of Customer Service Analysis
- Strong analytical skills and process orientation
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- proven ability communicate with business stakeholders
- Good knowledge of MS Office package and dashboard tools e.g Qlik
- PM education e.g. PMP is a plus
- Good knowledge in SAP especially in the modules SD, MM and business warehouse
- Excellent German and English skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Alexander Dähling.