ICG Markets, Head of Trustee Services and Resident Manager-19022967
- The role is for the Head of Trustee Services in Singapore. He/she will be responsible for managing and monitoring all trustee and fiduciary business conducted through trustee services in Singapore. In addition, he/she will work closely with Regional Trustee Services product managers to define and execute the Asia Pacific fund fiduciary services strategy.
- Develop trustee solutions for mutual funds and exchange traded funds in Singapore and Asia Pacific
- Ensure that we have a robust operation in performing fund compliance monitoring that is in compliant to regulatory requirement in various countries
- Manage relationship with regulators in Asia Pacific, notably Singapore
- Perform product documentation review on client on boarding, e.g. trust deed, custody agreement etc.
- Assist APAC Trustee & Fiduciary Services Head to set up and implement a robust monitoring and reporting of fiduciary services sales pipeline, revenue and product profitability
- Ensure the implement fiduciary deal review process and monitor and manage product deviations is implemented in Asia-Pacific
- Highlight any fiduciary business risk to senior management and in the quarterly fiduciary meeting
- Support business growth and development fiduciary product expertise especially in the area of new product or client segments
- Conduct fiduciary training to team and other internal Citi teams
- Provide coaching and development opportunity to staff
- Work with independent risk on global fiduciary business review, manage product risk and product P&L
- Work with all external (fund managers, professional firms, regulatory agencies, etc.) and internal stakeholders, including product and O&T, to ensure the smooth and proper running of the trustee business, e.g. monitoring of fund compliance, resolution of breaches, meeting all required reporting on a timely basis, organize and present in FOC / ROC, etc.
- Stay abreast of market and regulatory developments in the fiduciary and fund services industry and analyse the opportunities and challenges of these developments on the business.
- Ensure the conduct of the fiduciary and fund services business is conducted in accordance with all relevant internal policies and external rules and regulation.
- Conduct annual due diligence and monitor performance of all agents (internal and external) in compliance with applicable policies and guideline