Health Support Queensland – Why work for us?
At Health Support Queensland (HSQ), you will be part of an organisation who helps care for Queenslanders.
We know it is important for people to work in an organisation that provides more than just a job. In joining HSQ, you will embark on a journey to help us realise our vision of being ‘Australia's best healthcare support partner'.
About the role:
- To provide effective client-focussed financial services to Health Support Queensland (HSQ).
- To coordinate the provision of financial and management information for business line, executive and board reporting.
- To actively contribute to the improvement of business processes and systems to enable service improvement of the finance team.
What we are looking for:
You will be assessed on your ability to demonstrate the following key capabilities, knowledge and experience. Within the context of the responsibilities described above under ‘Your key responsibilities', the ideal applicant will be someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated ability or the ability to rapidly knowledge in the extraction and interpretation of data from Financial/Human Resource systems, preferably SAP FAMMIS and DSS Necto.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare financial and human resource management reports to assist decision-making, including the ability to utilise relevant software.
- Demonstrated experience in project accounting and manage a range of activities and projects with conflicting timeframes.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven effective consultative, communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills appropriate to an environment of change and evolution.
- Participates in a team approach applying problem-solving skills to successfully review, develop and evaluate innovative business work processes, ensuring effective performance and outcomes for the Branch.
How to apply:
Please provide the following information to the panel to assess your suitability:
- Your current CV or resume, including the names and contact details of two referees. Referees should have a thorough knowledge of your capabilities, work performance and conduct within the previous two years, and it is preferable to include your current, immediate or past supervisor
- A short statement (Max 2 pages) that gives details of your skills, experience and knowledge as required on the role description under the heading‘what are we looking for?'