· Analyze financial data and report results to Senior Level Management
· Research complex accounting issues and/or initiatives
· Senior Lead on all Financial Projects impacting CRS
· Interact with multiple internal and external contacts
· Build strong working relationships with the FRSS organization supporting CRS
· Build interactions with FP&A and LFO teams to perform governance of the financials
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance or equivalent business/accounting experience
· Strong Accounting and Microsoft skills
· Strong attention to detail skills
· Must be comfortable leading calls with Seniors at all levels
· Must be organized and have effective time management skills
· Ability to take the lead for all assigned tasks and projectsEEO Statement: Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Pay Transparency: Citi won’t discriminate against anyone for discussing pay, but those with access to pay data in their work can’t disclose it unless responding to complaints/investigations or legal requirements.
|Location:||United States Texas Irving|
Banking and Financial Services
Finance / Accounting
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.