KL Main Branch Sales Manager is a position whereby experienced management and supervising skills are required in managing a team of Relationship Managers from setting goals, to organizing plans and achieving and exceeding sales targets.
This individual is primarily responsible to coordinate the operation in their sales section by establishing goals and targets for their sales team. Constantly, reviewing market and product analyses to assist the sales team to determine customers’ needs, sales volume potential, and pricing schedules to meet the company goals. He/She reports to and support the Branch Manager in achieving the branch annual total revenue.
• To achieve or over exceed the monthly sales goals based on approved headcount reporting or to be reporting to the Sales Manager.
• Provide daily pipeline and sales activity report of the team to Branch Manager.
• To provide support to the sales team in terms of building the business, deepening relationships and increasing targeted customer segments through the execution of effective sales process.
• To grow customer numbers and revenue/Assets Under Management (AUM) to meet country business goals, particularly Liability accounts, Investment/Insurance, CitiGold and Mortgage.
Clients & Franchise (30%)
• To drive sales team in customer acquisition effort in order to expand on new customer base and meet the allocated goals assigned.
• To drive sales team to meet the cross-selling goals of IPB, Cards, Personal Loans and Mortgage.
• Embrace the Power of One values and increase customer Net Promoter Score.
• Ensure team close all eCRM triggers timely and achieve a minimum contact rate of 80%.
Compliance & Controls (20%)
• Maintain attentiveness to potential “ red flag” issues associated with AML or fraud
• Be audit ready at all times and pass all internal & external audits without any major findings.
• Responsible for branch adherence to Clean Desk Policy.
• Ensure sales personnel fully comply with applicable legislation related to business operations and sales processes (e.g. operation standards, regulations, institutional policies & procedures and local regulations).
• Utilize audit/control process to keep fraud/operation losses at minimum without affecting sales process and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Resolved customer complaints and issues efficiently to minimize business and franchise impact
• Monitor sales personnel productivity, quality and and timeliness of customer service delivery to ensure client satisfaction and maximize sales
Sales & People Management (10%)
• Manage staff attrition and retention of talent pool.
• Maintain the sales staff performance ratio (AB) in the team based on the goals set.
• Achieve a good VOE rating & Engagement Index.
• Conducting effective huddle with team to communicate important information, ensure resource capacity, check grooming and motivate them for the day ahead.
• Dealing with conflicts quickly and fairly
• Helping the team at all levels to understand their career progression opportunities within the branch and to create clearly defined development plans
• Acting as a role model for the staff and ambassador for Citi Brand
• Conducting bi-yearly discussion with staff on goal setting and job expectations and performance review with staff
• To equip oneself with the Market and Product knowledge by attending IDU and product trainings. Provide support in training and coaching by continuously training new and experience sales people in terms basic attitude, sales skills and product knowledge
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or Master’s Degree in any field. Additional professional accreditation like Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Persatuan Pasaran Kewangan Malaysia (PKKM) would be an added advantage.