Qatar Aircraft Catering Company
Qatar Aircraft Catering Company (QACC) - An Award-winning catering company, provides exclusive catering services to Qatar Airways and other airlines that service Hamad International Airport.
About Your Job:
This is an exciting opportunity within one of the world’s largest catering companies. Would you like a challenging and varied management position that is based at the prestigious Hamad International Airport (HIA) in Doha, serving Qatar Airways and partner flights?
The responsibilities of the Service Delivery Duty Manager include, but not limited to, the following:
- Manage all operational aspects of Service Delivery Department during the shift and ensure that products and services for flights and non- flights order (Lounges, Crew Training, etc.) are delivered to agreed standards within the budget and in line with the hygiene procedures.
- Implement management instructions including customer service, aircraft delivery and handling, food safety, HACCP, quality control and health and safety.
- Suggest operational solutions by analysing systems and procedures that are currently in place and propose alterations to current procedures to increase efficiency. Create new solutions for concerns that do not have set procedures.
- Ensure on- time performances and effectiveness of the department through defined procedures, controls and personnel management.
- Manage the maintenance of QACC Transport fleet by coordinating with QAS maintenance and other service providers regarding maintenance schedule and report any discrepancies during the day.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, Diploma in Catering Management preferred
- Minimum 5 years of job-related experience in a medium/ large flight catering unit leading a team of Operations staff in a managerial or officer level
- Fluency in the English language- both written and spoken
- Excellent knowledge of catering operations and rostering/ scheduling
- Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow
- Ability to perform under high work pressure
- Ability to manage working hours and ensure productivity of manpower
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport