We are a Global services company and the world’s largest Card issuer.
Our direct relationships with millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide—combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities—enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
· This is a front-line Sales position in the Consumer Cards Sales team, and is responsible for driving business, achieving monthly sales targets and acquiring new customers through consultative selling of our Premium cards products via defined Retail channel of acquisition.
· Prospecting for new Premium customers through existing leads and cold calling and maximizing lead generation
· Timely execution of all sales activities – leads, campaigns, referrals & any self-generated leads
· Tracking and reporting sales performance including pipeline, acquisition results and market conditions
· Set appointments, listen to customer needs and sell most appropriate premium product
· Researches and understands prospects before making the call
· Ensures all applications are fully and accurately completed, and submitted properly
· Be the interface between Amex and the customer to resolve any application processing issues
· Drive the on-boarding of new customers and initiates spend enablement activities
· Keep up-to-date on products and competition
· Attend and participate in regular staff meetings
· Engage in regular portfolio planning to determine areas of focus & project accurate full year forecasts
· Attend relevant industry and partner conferences, tradeshows and networking events
· Ensuring all performance standards are met viz. business targets, controls and compliance
· Engaging with premium customers to build relationships, and delivering a positive customer experience while acquiring new customers
· Expansion of internal and external relationships, and drive sales results
· The position is also responsible for ensuring appropriate sales processes are followed, and the highest levels of controls and compliance are adhered
Educational Background Required:MBA or Graduate
· Minimum 1 year of front line/field sales experience in Premium financial services domain. Candidates with more than 18 months of experience in selling premium B2C product/solution sales, IT sales, Travel, Lifestyle, Healthcare, Real Estate (Only super-premium property sales) can also apply.
|Location:||India Gujarat Ahmedabad|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.