CitiBank Berhad KL Insurance Product Manager-19023523
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Insurance Product Manager is expected to take on the following roles and responsibilities.
- Launch of credit insurance product in timely manner with approved strategies, product policies, product communication and marketing budgets with approvals from Country and Regional committee and local regulators.
Sales tracking and Credit Insurance strategy
- Monthly pulsecheck on sales trending and execute on action plans to deliver on sales targets. Develop Credit Insurance strategy to grow penetration and product profitability.
Managing Insurance Partners
- Manage relationship with Insurance Partners, annual due diligence and onboarding of new partners. Work closely with Insurance partners to launch new initiatives and products.
Training and development of frontline
- Conduct/organize training/briefing and provide coaching to frontliner on products, sales processes and surveillance issue to improve compliance to sales conduct.
System setting and maintenance
- Interface with internal and external parties on system / Eclipse product setting / maintenance including UAT.
Control and Compliance
- Engagement with Compliance, Legal to enhance to ensure compliance to local regulatory requirements and regional guidelines. Manage and monitor MCA, iCAPs, Sales practices and process for Credit Insurance business.
Managing Marketing Campaign
- Manage and oversee Insurance marketing campaigns for the insurance business. Drive tactical from campaign idea to approval, launching and tracking. Interface with local and regional stakeholders such as Legal, Compliance, Marketing, Finance, etc for customer promotion activities and staff tactical/core program.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in financial services, preferably in insurance company with exposure in general or life insurance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with drive and initiative and eagerness to learn