CitiBank Berhad KL - Liabilities Product Head-19023572
Job title: Liabilities Business Unit Head
This is a senior product role whereby the successful candidate is tasked to manage and oversee the end to end delivery of retail bank deposits products. Products are CASA (LCY and FCY), TD (LCY and FCY), Dual Currency Accounts (Premium Accounts/ Dual Currency Investment), debit card and transactional services (Jompay, Direct Debit, Giro, IBFT, MyDebit, Retail Payment Platform).
This role reports to the Wealth Management Product Head.
- P&L responsibility consisting of revenue of USD24MM per annum and AUM of USD2.3B. Responsibilities include understanding the internal and external market environment to budget, plan, track and achieve planned targets across all deposits revenue lines.
- Manage the debit card portfolio including oversight of Mastercard migration exercise
- Understand industry developments and regulatory requirements related transactional services and drive bank-wide initiatives related to increasing usage of e-channels for payment transactions
- Work with Operations and Technology to ensure transactional services are delivered within agreed service standard
- Oversight on regulatory reporting related to Deposits, Debit card and transactional services
- Ensure product compliance with legal, regulatory and all other Bank guidelines
- Liaison for Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) and PayNet on related matters
- Oversee a team of product managers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commence/ Business/ Marketing, or Engineering
- At least 10 years of work experience
- Banking experience specifically Product knowledge. Familiarity with treasury/ markets knowledge, compliance & regulatory matters are crucial
- Comfortable with leading a team with wide range of experience and knowledge
- Comfortable with ambiguous situations and able to bring structure to the work
- Able to grasp new projects and initiatives quickly, and understand its requirements
- Able to collaborate with/ influence cross functional departments
- Project management skills