Operations Risk Full Stack, C12-19021278
- Citi Risk Technology is looking for a strong team lead to join our technology team delivering the Operational and Model Risk book of work supporting Citi’s Operational Risk and Model Risk Management organizations.
- This key position will be responsible for ensuring the technology delivery across the full book of work.
- The successful candidate will have strong analytical skills, depth of technical expertise across the full software stack, promote technical excellence, and strong communication skills.
- A successful candidate will have experience leading global development teams, building technical designs and plans from business requirements, and be able to communicate well with business stakeholders and senior technology management.
- Responsible for leading development team(s) and managing the quality of its technical deliverables, including hands-on development, deployment and on going end-user support.
- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities.
- Participate in designing and developing technology solutions .
- Encourage and demonstrate innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, and self-organization.
- Adapt and apply technology development standards and protocols
- Any experienced with statistical methods (e.g. time series analysis), data analytics, forecasting models and Big Data is a plus.
- At least 6 years of experience in information technology and software development, with 2+ years of financial service experiences.
- Substantial hands-on experience in driving / leading efforts in system development, testing, performance tuning, optimization, re-use, and scalability of products, demonstrated creative, critical thinking, and troubleshooting skills.
- The candidate must demonstrate excellent software development skills. Strong experiences in implementation of the following technology: Java, J2EE, Spring framework, Hibernate, JPA, Oracle database, Web sphere and Unix are must.
- 5+ years of experience working with Java, J2EE, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL is required
- 3+ years of experience with development of user interface using Angular-JS is required
- Experience in using Open Source technology is required.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, negotiation and people management skills are required.
- Experience in effectively working with distributed organizations.
- In addition, a successful candidate will have highly effective written and oral communication skills.
- Operational Risk domain experience is a preferred.
- Prior experience with Citi’s technology environment is preferred.