IT Project Senior Analyst-19022908
- Assist business to maintain the relationship with external service providers and partners, and manage them to follow Citi process in the aspects of SDLC / IS / Incident and problem management / etc.
- Guide partners to be fully engaged into Citi’s culture and aligned with Citi’s standards
- Lead IT service providers to enhance their existing infrastructure to cater for long term service and strategy of cooperation with Citi.
- Conduct regular governance activities, e.g. inspection, audit, performance review, to assure the quality and compliance of IT deliverables.
- Conduct internal Risk Control by following both regulations and Citi compliance policy with the good understanding of IT service management and audit.
- Get involved in new SOW and assist in contractual activities
- Manage whole project life cycle of outsourced service from initiation to closure.
- Help vendors to build up new APIs with Citi.
- Lead vendors to mitigate the gaps between Citi and external vendors' system
- Work and liaise with Citi TPM to control the schedule / cost / quality of program and projects.
New product development SME and BAU support
- Closely assure new products’ stability / security / efficiency / risk control after launch.
- Enhance existing products to cater for business growth and regulations
- Drive new enhancement to fulfill Compliance requirement (internal and external)
- Work as a consultant to deliver new features and functionality based on vendors services and business requests.
- Retrofit new products of digital transformation to Citi by leveraging vendors’ resources and studying in markets
- Bachelor degree and above in Computer Science / Economics or related.
- Strong skills of project management. Capable to lead IT project independently
- Good knowledge of payment system and credit card life cycle
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both oral and written English.
- Good at self-management and organizational awareness
- 8+ years experience of team leader, good at coaching and mentoring