Cloud Tenant Operations Supervisor-19022977
- Be an active member of Level 3 Cloud Operations Team for GCT CTO and represent platform and infrastructure
- Act as primary accountable Level 3 for few group of application’s Development & Runtime platforms.
- Ensure currency & completeness of on-call playbooks to continually improve MTTR.
- Collaborate with Release Engineering & Product Development teams to develop change management strategies – e.g. canary-style deployments, pushing out new releases without interrupting services, and rolling back features that demonstrate problems.
- Manage efficiency and performance of system resources utilized, to balance demand (load), capacity, and product service performance.
- Provisioning & Platform change management
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement
- Drive total quality improvement of distributed infrastructure solutions to minimize and eliminate incidents due to architecture or design defects (SPOF), capacity related incidents, and EOL/EOVS infrastructure Computing
- BS Degree in engineering, science, mathematics, information systems or computer science; or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- At least 10 years of experience in enterprise level IT projects Cloud based technologies (PaaS, IaaS, Cloud Infrastructure Services)
- Experience with issues facing large scale server environments
- Experience in architecture and support best practices in Pivotal Cloud Foundry in a private cloud environment or Amazon AWS.
- Experience in open source technologies like, Docker, Git, SpringIO, NGINX, Tomcat
- Understanding of cloud application design principles such as 12 factor apps
- Broad knowledge in systems monitoring, alerting and analytics (AppDynamics, Logstash, Splunk, etc.)
Technical Skills Set (MUST):
- Hands on Expertise in platform administration and management of Pivotal Cloud foundry, Gemfire , AWS (EKS) , Pivotal Cloud Cache
- Experience on monitoring tools like Splunk and AppD
- Experience on CI/CD tools like Jenkins and RLM is preferred
- Experience on IaaS , PaaS Platforms