Infrastructure Technology Lead Analyst-19022684
- 10+ years of Mainframe experience and knowledge in other Mainframe disciplinesDB2 in a zOS Mainframe environment
- 8+ years of proven DB2 DBA experience expertise in leveraging DB2 database platform for enterprise wide solutions in a DB2 zOS Mainframe environment.
- Experience includes DB2 Application Programmer and/or DB2 Database Administrator.
- 3+ years of COBOL/DB2 Mainframe Application Development DB2 data base support
- Proficient SQL performance and tuning
- Logical and physical database design skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of COBOL programming structure and debugging
- Self-motivated individual and a team player
- Ability to deal directly interfacing with clients from end users, project management and capability to develop internal partnerships
- Ability to troubleshoot mainframe and distributed processing problems in a
- DB2 Enterprise server environment.
- Has mentored Users and IT Staff in Application development in Db2
- Database Technologies.
- Extensively worked with DB2 Explain, Runstats, REORG and other ONLINE and Offline utilities. Experienced in (24 x 7) Production Support
- Knowledge of Disaster recovery, Buffer pool maintenance/tuning.
- Experience in supporting critical production databases on 24x7 basis
Technical Skills Set (MUST):
- Strong Hands on Experience with IBM/DB2 utilities
- Strong Hands on Experience with JCL, TSO/ISPF, and Z/OS utilities
- Working knowledge and expertise of CA Utility Tool sets
- Working Knowledge and understanding of CICS and the relationship with DB2
- Db2 Tools : Platinum, Db2 Admin, Visual Explain, OMEGAMON, QREP, BMC utilities
- Hands on working experience with Changeman / ServiceNow / Infoman
- RACF and Top Secret Knowledge
- Experience and knowledge of COBOL, JCL, SQL, SAS and REXX languages