AVP Issuer Applications Development Senior Programmer Analyst Pune-19014965
A Senior Technical developer required to join a team reengineering an aging critical client server application for the Issuer Services Area, and then moving on to delivery of new Business improvements. You will be challenged to deliver creative and quality-assured solutions for Citi’s next generation issuance system.
The role requires building new applications and enhancing existing modules of application using cutting edge technologies like Java/JEE, Spring and Angular. He will be required to deliver the results using all best development practices followed across the project.
The role will allow the candidate to develop their technical skill-set and gain exposure to applications that are the forefront of our business.
- You should be hands on and have a strong analytical and technical ability with minimum of 8 years of experience. Involvement with complex medium to large projects in a dynamic financial environment is desirable
- They will work closely with BA and PMs to create functional requirements, identify the best approach to solve the business needs, implement the solution, validate using use cases and performance/load testing and hand over to support after release
- You should have good interpersonal skills
- The role requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources, and allows you to apply your skills and knowledge to develop creative solutions to meet client and business needs
- Understand business needs and translate into new solutions using new technologies
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Java and 1-2 years of working experience with Java 8 version
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with spring framework, spring boot and ORM framework (Hibernate/JPA)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Database technologies
- Should have experience with all aspects of the SDLC and have experience of working in agile environment
- A Self-starter who is a quick learner of new tools and technologies
- Team player in solid/matrix reporting organizations
- Willingness to ask questions, challenge the process and seek out answers
- Ability to work independently, multitask, take ownership and drive strategy
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- 3-5 years’ experience in RESTful API development
- Experience in use of Containers (Open shift, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in Oracle SQL
- Experience in HTML5 and CSS3
- Able to work with distributed teams across multiple time zones
- Ability to work in a demanding and dynamic environment.Hard working and highly motivated
- Kafka/MQ, CQRS, Axon framework
- Agile experience
Skills: (technical skills)
- Spring and Spring Boot
- Angular and HTML5
- Open Shift
- CQRS, AXON
- Bit Bucket
- Team City
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree.
- Java, Spring Certifications.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication
- Good interpersonal skills