Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the role::
To produce technical documentation to the highest quality standards, in order to provide user-friendly and effective documentation to flight deck and cabin crews. Manage the promotion of all paper-based documentation to an electronic version through Content Management Systems (CMS) and ensuring its efficient distribution to the pilot workforce and other stakeholders via various media. To coordinate with the Senior Technical Officer to implement proper usage of systems, document structures and procedures to provide technical support to Flight Operations Technical publication.
- Manage day-to-day duties and activities deemed necessary by operational requirements and formulate suitable methodology to facilitate flow of technical information to all concerned.
- To produce technical documentation in both digital and paper format as per regulatory requirements within the Flight Operations Technical department to the highest quality standards in order to provide user friendly and effective documentation to the Flight deck and cabin crew.
- Timely amendment of the manuals once revisions from the manufacturer or regulatory bodies are received, including liaison with the Job holders and Senior Flight Operations Technical Officer in order to identify priorities.
- To customize the Manuals through an accurate summary and input of all relevant data relating to the fleet.
- Updating electronic documentation to aircraft and Flight deck crew.
- Administration of forms, checklist and ensuring timely updating as and when required.
- Promote Operations Documentation on the internet/intranet, Flight Operations Portal, Computer Based Training, crew CDs, central repository, on-board Laptop and share point ensuring consistency with the master copy and currency of data.
- Provide input into system design/upgrades as well as ensure the ongoing maintenance and control of the software systems for purposes of security, data protection and integrity.
- Liaise with Technical Engineering Departments for modification plans/status, to update in the relevant manuals.
- Liaise with manufacturer for any error or required updates for the technical documentations.
- To assist Senior Flight Operations Technical Officer on the latest software packages for optimisation and improvement in the documentation production process
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor's level or equivalent
- Experienced - minimum 4 years of job-related experience required
Job Specific Skills:
- Ability to understand the technical contents and good attention to detail.
- Advanced skills in the use of Desktop Publishing software and building structured documents.
- Knowledge of XML and Acrobat is essential.
- Should be familiar with manufacture software.
- Analytical decision maker with excellent problem-solving skills.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate