Manager - Media Acquisition
More jobs by this advertiser
Manager- Media Acquisition
The Digital Acquisition Team at American Express India is focused on delivering a best in class digital acquisition experience for American Express Prospects in India. The team is tasked with bringing to market new online capabilities, partnerships and programs to help Indian consumers find the American Express Card that best suits their needs. Online is becoming a dominant channel for Card acquisition, and is continuing to evolve rapidly to capture new and exciting growth opportunities across devices and forms.
The Digital Manager -Media Acquisition will be responsible for defining the road map for the Media acquisition planning and Conversion Optimization program. The person will be responsible for leading marketing efforts to bring in new Cardmembers for our proprietary and partnership consumer card products, with a focus on the Display, Social, Email Media, and Paid Search channels. The Digital Manager- Media Acquisitions will develop highly impactful Test & Learn campaigns that will define and influence American Express’ UX, Offer and Product strategy for Online Acquisition in India. Further, the manager will work closely with the Product, Brand, Business Insights and agency teams to define, execute and effectively measure the value of all Digital Acquisition programs in India.
The ability to move the business forward, excellent executional skills, team management and collaboration in working with internal teams, external partners and agencies will enable to deliver the results needed for success in this job. A deep understanding and passion for all things digital, unparalleled analytical skills, capacity for strategic thinking and innovation, and strong communication skills will allow you to thrive.
• Define Digital channel’s media strategy to continue to gain traffic of prospects and to drive scale / relevance of each digital sub channel and to deploy initiatives to improve performance via managing media, capabilities, optimizing prospect digital journey and enable process improvements in middle and bottom of the funnel.
• Guide and support the execution of targeted treatments and campaigns and support the end-to-end campaign management across various sub channels like § Email marketing § Social Media Marketing- Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram § Display Media Marketing- Prospecting/Retargeting § Search Engine Marketing § SEO Strategy § Affiliate network Promotion § Content/Contextual marketing § Strategic Media Partnerships
• Aligning with external and internal partners on business plans, ensuring continued alignment through regular updates with key stakeholders
• Lead all creative development across digital initiatives, measure the efficacy of the and deliver effective campaigns.
• Driving the use of data and targeting to support channel growth and seamless execution of performance-marketing campaigns
• Managing a team of people who are supporting the Digital Acquistion team in various roles
• Building relationships and coordinating key work streams with external media agencies, creative agencies and advertising partners
• Executing all of the above with a key focus on managing budgets for all the media and ensuring all spends are within the given targeted for our sub channel with a Focus on ROI
• Minimum of 10-12 years of experience with an MBA or an advanced degree in Business or Marketing with a preferred technical bachelor’s degree
• Experience in Identifying, Developing and Managing for B2B partnerships. Should have had the experience in creating partnership constructs from scratch and delivering on large scale, high value partnerships.
• Ability to work with various teams in a complex environment, ensuring timely delivery of multiple activities in the digital and sales space
• Experience partnering across business units and cross-functional teams to drive medium and large scale customer acquisition projects
• Should have a flair for Digital technologies and the interest to partner with Technology teams on critical customer facing technology initiatives
• Excellent interpersonal skills and presentational skills (Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint ) with a strong attention to detail to summarize complex analyses for various audiences