Global Cross-Border Payments Product Manager (Voyager CBFT)-19027208
We are looking for a Global Product Manager to join our Cross-Border Payments team in our Dublin office. This role is a great opportunity to have a tremendous impact on Citi’s mission to continue expanding our market leadership in cross-border and FX payments.
Through our flagship products, WorldLink Payment Services and Cross-Border Funds Transfer (CBFT), we offer cross-border payments solutions to over 200 countries in over 145 currencies via wire, SWIFT, ACH, cash, cheque and Alternative Payment Methods (APMs). Our clients benefit from the strength of Citi’s global network by offering capabilities and services through Citi Global Markets (FXLM), Citi’s branches and our global ICG banking business.
We are passionate about making payments simple, global and digital. As we invest for the future, we have launched a strategic transformation of our cross-border payments platform, to meet the current and future digital needs of our clients. You will be part of this team.
- Deliver key payment capabilities to successfully deliver the payment transformation strategy
- Create, manage and deliver the product road map of future state payment platform across the entire Citi network
- Work closely with our Operations, FX and Technology partners to collaboratively design and implement a global operating model for the future-state payment infrastructure
- Integrate future-state FX capabilities with TTS payment’s network through collaboration with Citi’s Global Markets team
- Co-create impactful solutions with clients and Fintechs with solution engagements through Citi’s Innovation lab to bring cutting edge technologies to the Citi network
- Drive thought leadership and design thinking across all projects. As a product owner you will also lead teams from ideation to commercial launch
- Clearly communicate our strategy and plan, bringing simplicity to a complex ecosystem
- Lead global project teams to successfully meet ambitions deadlines
- Rapidly bring our products to the market with maximum client impact through rigorous planning, prioritization and execution
- Leadership role in a commercial environment working within a very high profile product with significant innovation opportunities.
- Stakeholder exposure globally across many functions.
- Visible initiatives that impact the core of the product capabilities and are very relevant to traditional and emerging clients.
- Managing complexities through a role within a multifaceted product delivering payments in 200 countries for multiple clients segments.
- Working in a very dynamic team in a high paced environment which requires the ability to lead and manage multiple projects and priorities at the same time.
- Working within a team committed to personal and professional development.
- Play an important role in the evolution and delivery of a reimagined Citi's cross-currency payments offering globally in partnership with FXLM.
- AVP/VP level in a Cash Management, Trade or Securities Business, in a commercial business and/or operational environment
- Strong track record of results delivery and execution.
- Knowledge of Product Management disciplines, including the ability to undertake and lead a number of projects to drive commercial and financially responsible returns
- Knowledge of the emerging payments landscape for domestic and/or cross-border
- Some knowledge and experience of commercial business disciplines and operating models underpinning TTS products
Some knowledge of Operations and/or Technology architecture and/or Payments infrastructure/systems preferred but not required
- The successful candidate will be highly self-motivated, will display strong interpersonal skills and should be able to demonstrate the ability and the desire to problem solve effectively with creativity and within constraints. .
- Proficiency with Power Point (to prepare presentations to a very different target audience)
- Intermediate to advance knowledge of Excel and Power point
- Quantitative and Analytical ability to manage large data sets
- Microsoft Project and Visio is a major plus
- Product Management Life cycle knowledge and/or experience a major plus
- Ability to organise and convert discussions into executable work streams
- Strong communication skills are a must
- Ability to take an idea from concept to execution
- Complex strategy and operational model development expertise
- Medium to large scale product management/ delivery experience
- MBA or Graduate Degree Preferred
- Undergraduate Degree/Third Level Qualification essential
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer