Citibank Berhad KL GCG Cards Cobrands Product Manager-19023779
The Product Manager is responsible for managing overall responsibility for managing the growth and profitability of the Commercial cards through new products, sales support and ongoing marketing promotions. These actions include (but not limited to):
- Financial: Accountable for product profitability and meeting annual business targets and sales volumes in coordination with all support units, sales and distribution team.
- Product development : Conceptualize, propose, develop and launch new product variants. Drive these projects for timely execution. Co-ordinate with various divisions to ensure all aspects of the product development including systems, processes and procedures, audit compliance and legal approvals are in place.
- Product management : Monitor credit cards asset product movements, maintenance and upgrading for product features, adding new features to existing products based on market requirement and competition post. Assist in managing customer issues and all queries on product and promotions from support units/customers.
- Communication & Marketing : Ensure adequate product visibility through ATL and BTL campaigns. Enhance product value through campaigns and promotions.
- Compliance : Review policies and procedures, provide feedback to management and initiate change as and when required and adherence to all policies and procedures.
- Developing and maintaining best-in-class products
- Driving product profitability
- Strategize and execute plans for maintaining product competitiveness and relevancies
- Work with internal departments e.g. risk management, decision management, finance and sales to ensure marketing programs & test programs are properly executed in a timely manner with the approved strategies, policies, and marketing budgets.
- Provide clear direction and communication to the advertising agency in devising, producing and the execution of advertising work.
- Ensure compliance in all internal and external dealings with customers, partners and regulators
- 6 years of banking experience; Minimum of 3-4 years of Cards Experience
- Proven excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Strong execution skills
- Indepth understanding on execution & credit card processes
- Experience in risk & data management would be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills and experienced with managing relationships
- Detailed and meticulous
- Committed with the desire to achieve goals and targets
- A strong team player