- Demonstrated thought leadership and strategic thinking
- Proven experience in an IT leadership role. Strong IT Leadership, building collaboration both regionally and globally, with the ability to work effectively as part of a team or on an individual basis
- Proven experience in a business or technical architectural environment with specialisms in several technologies
- A track record of providing architectural guidance and input to complex programmes and projects
- Commercial acumen, start-up mindset, good risk management and mitigation skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills, including the capacity to articulate the case for IT investments and alternatives in the language of business
- Ability to make things happen, quickly understand and resolving issues
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly build and maintain relationships with senior key stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to critically assess and apply IT trends
- In depth experience of Digital delivery with a working knowledge of agile and DevOps methodologies and tools.
- A wide knowledge of IT hardware, software, operations and networks
- Strong understanding of IT systems, best practices and principles with exposure to cloud, web technologies, micro-services and open APIs
- Ability to prioritise work to successfully deliver service to agreed levels in a diverse and constantly changing technical and business environment
- Openness to travel as part of the role
|Location:||India Maharashtra Pune|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.