Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the job:
The Recruitment Operations Coordinator is responsible for coordination, administrative and information management support to the Global Recruitment team. Coordinators support the transformation of engaged candidates into engaged employees, and assist in facilitating the career progression of existing employees, by ensuring the delivery of an empowering experience to applicants, candidates and internal recruitment process customers
The main job responsibilities include:
- Deliver logistics, coordination and administrative support to the Global Recruitment Team
- Ensure that all the information is tracked and logged in the appropriate systems and raise staff movement forms for internal and external candidates
- Responsible interview logistics arrangements for candidates to meet indicated time frames, including but not limited to; booking tickets and accommodation, confirming local transport, delivering business visas, confirming a venue and required tools, communicating any special assessment instructions and ensuring delivery of appropriate meal allowances.
- Review the requirements of specific interview events and research appropriate suppliers, venues and hotels
- Support the advertising needs of a recruitment event as required by making sure that appropriate rooms, assessment spaces and tools are available in line with the needs of any given overseas interview events
- Prepare, raise and obtain necessary approvals and relevant Purchase orders in order to process the cost of the recruitment events
- Liaise with Procurement, Finance and Accounts Payables for processing the payments
- Respond to any issues that may arise during the recruitment event and ensure the details and outcomes are documented and tracked in the appropriate management systems.
- Ensure appropriate panel packs and interview guides are prepared and handed over to the recruitment candidate centre
- Provide exceptional and individualised services to VIP candidates and initiate requests for exceptional approvals during the interview stage
- Ensure that all mandatory Staff movement approval (SMA) related documentation has been obtained and is in line with the company policy.
- Ensure candidates’ personal details are accurately captured in Oracle and maintain high level of confidentiality with regards to the information contained in candidates’ SMAs
- Follow up with SMA approvers and coordinate queries between approvers and recruiters as needed, escalating appropriately the questions and concerns to team leaders, managers and recruiters when required.
- Work closely with the IT team to resolve any technical issues or concerns associated with SMA submission.
- Implement process improvement but at the same time make suggestions based on customer feedback.
- Establish good relationships with the team members and offer support when necessary
- Regularly meet with the recruiters to discuss and agree upon any changes and challenges related to the departments in their respective area
- Manage exceptional issues/situations tracking the progress and liaising with relevant parties to normalise situations as efficiently as possible
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of new policies, processes, systems, practices and regulations related to HR, Recruitment, Government Services, HR Employee Services and any other relevant departments
- Diploma or Associate Degree or Equivalent
- Hospitality, Events Management, other customer service industries or HR studies preferred.
- Min. 4 of job related experience required
- Experience working in high volume, high demand role
- Experience in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience in a large scale shared services, corporate environment or a high volume customer service environment.
- Middle East Experience
- Experience processing government or bureaucratic formalities
- Experience Managing own tasks, priorities and workload without heavy oversight
Job Specific Skills::
- Highly developed planning / organizational skills
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong and confident communication skills in spoken and written English
- Friendly, outgoing and approachable
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, multi-task, problem solve and maintain flexibility
- High level of discretion
- Consistently positive attitude
- Ability to manage high volumes and work under pressure
- Ability to pay attention to details in a fast-paced environment
- Team Player
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport