Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Internal Audit is a global organization of over 1000 professionals covering Citi's global businesses and service to clients and customers in over 180 countries. Citi's Internal Audit division provides independent assessments of the company's governance, risk management and internal control environment for key stakeholders including the Board of Directors, senior management and Citi’s numerous regulators globally. Internal Audit is a change agent within Citi aimed to enhance the control culture of Citigroup worldwide and thereby support senior management decision making around the globe.
This role participates in the timely delivery of high quality, value added assurance and audit reports for a portfolio of business activities, which meet the requirements of the Boards of Citigroup and Citibank, their affiliates and of Citi’s respective regulators, globally.
This role delivers audits for the Consumer Bank application systems and technology. The audit team is responsible for auditing the core IT processes (e.g. application functionality application development, change management, information security, and business continuity), and related risks and controls in the Consumer sector and Citi technology
• As a seasoned professional, applies solid understanding of internal audit standards, policies, and local regulations to provide timely audit assurance.
• Contributes to the development of audit processes improvements.
• Applies solid understanding of how internal audit collectively integrates with line management and control functions to accomplish the objectives of the function and overall business.
• Performs moderately complex audits related to Consumer in accordance with corporate methodologies and professional standards, including drafting of audit reports, presenting issues to the business and discussing practical solutions.
• Completes assigned audits within budgeted timeframes, and budgeted costs.
• Provides coaching to team members in all phases of the audit process.
• Monitors the risk environment and assesses the emerging risks through the Business Monitoring process.
• Recommends appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues.
• Applies knowledge of key regulations to influence audit scope.
• Develops effective line management relationships to ensure strong understanding of the business.
• Pro-actively develops automated routines to help focus audit testing.
• BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience.
• Intermediate level experience in a related role with experience in business, functional and people management, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for issuing to stakeholders high quality deliverables according to strict timetables.
• Specific subject matter expertise regarding technology application control disciplines and a solid business understanding of Consumer (i.e., Mortgage, Cards, Retail, Commercial) products.
• Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views. This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style.Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
|Location:||United States Texas Irving|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.