Credit Initiation Manager-19020711
Credit Initiation Manager
- Data remediation activities when necessary, including duplicate CIN clean-up, account linkages and other related activities
- Use data retrievals to check for adherence to regulatory parameters including max 4X exposure for unsecured lending, BTI checks, timely cancellation for Debt Consolidation notification, etc.
- Support changes related to the CI-CDE system arising from changes to lending regulations, revision in credit policies and process & efficiency changes.
- Roll-out of new products/portfolio by ensuring operational readiness in both systems and procedures. Ensure adequate training to users in Singapore and to teams in CSIPL (India) and CBPS (Manila) as required.
- Coordinate technology projects across Credit Operations including Credit Initiation, Collections, Fraud & Authorizations. This includes centrally tracking the progress of key projects, ensuring adequate testing and preparation during technology releases and coordination with GCT, product teams and Risk Management for inter-department testing
- Strong leadership skills, project management and must be goal-driven
- Willingness to do periodic work during weekends/off-hours to coordinate user testing during technology releases
- Strong communication skills, meticulous, with good initiative & independence
- Ability to balance workload to actively participate in projects, to deliver process enhancements/changes
- Background in credit initiation & cards systems is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in credit or technology areas