Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.About the Job:
As a Senior Planning Engineer (Lease Return), you will manage the EOL interfaces and deliverables, provide technical solutions and action plans to ensure successful EOL process
You will lead the EOL projects across QTR business ensuring that each department involved is responsible in delivering according to defined process and project timelines.
You will be liaisoning with all relevant departments within Qatar Airways for effective completion of end of lease projects including review of redelivery checks work scope, structure repairs mapping, LLPs back to birth traceability documents.
You will be accountable for project plans that will be used by all stake holders including monitoring of open lessor queries from records and aircraft physical inspection for end of lease returns and monitor the accomplishment of the plans
Key Accountabilities include:
• Degree in Aeronautical , Mechanical or Electronics Engineering or Equivalent OR
• A level with ICAO type II license , held for not less than 4 years
• Good Knowledge of English Language , written or spoken Preferred
• Project management experience and qualifications
• Expert – Minimum 5 years of job related experience required
• 5 years of experience in Aircraft Lease Return activities
• Familiar with aeronautical regulations ( Part M and Part 145 )
• Experience in MS Office Suite ( Word, Excel and Power Point )
• Familiar with QCAA, EASA, FAA and Transport Canada Regulations
You should poses a strong interpersonal and with excellent communication skills, both oral and written
You should have good presentation skill.