Applications Development Programmer Analyst, Ruby-19020748
Description Job Description:
- RUBY is an in-house system to support Balance Sheet and Pre Provision Net Revenue (PPNR) forecasting and the calculation of earnings and valuation Interest Rate risks. It supports driver-based models to forecast PPNR and calculate risk metrics under various economic and interest rate scenarios including CCAR/GSST among others. The candidate will be work with business analysts to understand the requirements, and be responsible for the design, development and testing the system.
Qualifications Job Skills:
- The following required knowledge and experience is essential for this position:
- Strong knowledge of JAVA (Core JAVA, Multi-threading, Spring, Restful Services)
- Databases – Oracle or equivalent with SQL,PL/SQL programming expertise.
- Unix/Linux scripting skills (Korn shell and PERL)
- Excellent time management and ability to multi-task/balance parallel work streams
- Committed to Unit testing, good design approach and work with a team or independently.
- Work with teams in other time zones and the challenges of time, language and culture.
- Good communication skills.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and/or equivalent.