Data Visualization Engineer-19026939
Data Visualization Engineer Business:
- Markets & Securities Services Operations & Technology (MSS O&T) Division:
- We are looking for a Data Visualization Engineer to join our team to conceptualize, design and build visualizations for new financial products. You will work closely with product owners and team members to deliver solutions through new and existing channels.
- We believe the future’s here. Right here with us. Home to where we define, ideate, develop and distribute production-ready financial solutions of far-reaching impact. And right now, the door’s open to direct the future of our technology for a truly global client base. This means collaborating with the keenest minds in data science, big data, software engineering, web development, UX design and more. Doers looking to bring the next bold ideas to life for a fascinating array of clients - investing, trading and transacting at the forefront of change in markets and economies the world over.
- If you have this kind of vision, capable of seeing ahead, of developing a clear path forward in a quest to try the as yet untried, here is the opportunity. In a supported, resource-rich, vibrant co-working environment, part of an ecosystem of globally interconnected labs, realising a broader mission of enabling growth and economic progress on a scale you won’t find anywhere else.
- Storytelling with data by building user interfaces and shared visualization components.
- Collaborate with Data Engineers to iterate on the design and implementation of data visualization products and actionable insights.
- Use statistical and data science tools to parse/scrape/handle data. Data Analytics Senior Analyst
Skills & Qualifications:
- You have built user interfaces and experiences with libraries and frameworks such as d3, React, Redux.
- You have a good grasp of HTML, CSS and related web technologies.
- You have experience with scripting languages such as Python/R
- You understand how to use data systems, such as SQL/NoSQL
- You have a love for data visualization and strong design sense.
- You are an adaptable, resourceful, well organised team player with a strong work ethic.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are educated to degree level or above