Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions offers the industry's most comprehensive suite of treasury and trade solutions including trade finance and services ,cash management, payments, receivables, liquidity management and investment services, working capital solutions, commercial card programs. TTS is a fast paced, innovative environment that looks to have team members who exhibit the ability to quickly assimilate new information, process and develop technical strategies; and then communicate and plan to conclusion.
Citi Global Trade platform offers traditional and non-traditional financing strategies such as Open account, Letter of Credit, Documentary collections, Trade Loans and supplier finance for importers, exporters and financial institutions. This platform is integrated with Solutions for Imaging, OCR Data Acquisition, Natural Language Processing and Electronic Messaging.
Application / Team Overview:
As part of the TTS Trade Team, you will have the opportunity to partner with and drive mission critical technical projects that have global requirements/impacts and bring benefits to our Clients and the organization. Trade technology team of 450+ staff is structured around Asia, EMEA and North America continent.
Citi’s Global Trade Platform provides a suite of 15+ international trade applications catering to customers in over 85+ countries worldwide processing millions of transactions annually. Applications have vast technology landscape ranging from C++ to advanced Java, MicroServices, ETL, Kofax and SAS.
We know how valuable your problem-solving and leadership skills are to our company’s success, and we offer an exceptional salary and benefits package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position. If you are ready to steer large size multi-disciplinary engineering programs to success, we are excited to have you on our team.
• Aspirant will be in charge of handling all technical aspects of Trade programs leveraging both company-wide platform solutions as well as designing them from the ground up.
• You will be responsible for defining technical strategies, execution of cross platform projects and will regularly participate in executive meetings to present their progress.
• You will have the chance to network with clients, vendors, and in-house personnel across multiple business areas and departments as well as form virtual teams of experts for each project to maximize resources and efficiency.
• You will lead development interfacing with Citi Infrastructure team, Data Center team, and other groups to plan and execute the Infrastructure capacity requirements
• You will be interface to Citi’s Product Owners and Operations partners to understand the business needs and align the technology delivery to meet the business goals
• You will liaise with Compliance administrators to understand compliance needs and guidelines to ensure adherence towards those functions
• You will review, plan and track the programs to ensure they are in accordance with and meet the business objectives
• You will be expected to drive design with architecture group and technology partners to standardize solution and optimize time-to-market, clearly communicate roles, responsibilities and goals to internal cross-functional and remote project teams.
•You will perform program cost analysis, resource analysis and will be responsible for project delivery and roll-out across countries
• You will oversee escalations for delays, risk and issues in completing the requirements and delivery of project on time ensuring process complian
•Bachelor’s degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering)
•Person with extensive years of experience, working in similar roles across banking or services technology ; Knowledge of Corporate banking and trade finance is a must
•Experienced in development of large applications on C/C++/Java and ETL based technologies.
•Ability to drive the end-to-end lifecycle of developing and enhancing integration solutions, from conception to post-launch support.
•Experience in collaborating with functional groups and provide project direction and charter , build project plans and presentation skills to senior management
•Experienced in infrastructure understanding for a complex global multi-tiered application
•Subject matter expert in the domain of international Trade and Supply Chain Finance
• Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
• Sense of ownership and capability to deliver quickly
• Excellent communication skills. Clearly articulating and documenting technical and functional specifications is a key requirement.
• Strong analytical and decision making skills. Demonstrated ability to synthesize information, prioritize workload and drive results with a high sense of urgency
• Ability to lead team transformation to drive mind-set shift toward innovation, agility and bold decisions
• Proactive problem-solver
• Relationship builder and a very good team player
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer