GCG, Regional Specialist, Salesforce Marketing Cloud-19028824
- This role is part of the regional data & analytics capabilities group in the consumer bank, and will be primary person responsible for implementation of salesforce marketing cloud rollout. The role is expected to be a specialist on salesforce marketing cloud features and works with the SF leader to simplify complexities on campaign management and creates the next generation, data driven marketing automation framework for Citi. The role interacts with digital channels, marketing, analytics & technology teams.
- Establish common campaign management journeys to acquire and engage Citi customers, secure agreement from cards & retail business stakeholders
- Establish the data points & analytics decisions that need to be injected into journeys to ensure they are personalized, real time and data driven using next best action algorithms from Citi big data platforms
- Setup experimentation at scale – content, pricing experiments using the marketing cloud features to enable learning and improve customer engagement and customer experiences
- Demonstrate value of various capabilities in Salesforce Marketing Cloud that should be scaled up
- Own the overall automation of campaign management into an “always on “ ecosystem (consisting of Citi big data, real time events, journeys, data extensions, Citi mobile app, email personalization etc.) from a traditional list generation based campaign management approach.
Understanding of data & analytics platforms
Expertise in Salesforce Marketing Cloud features, esp. in a hybrid environment where Citi data will be extensively interacting with journey management, data extensions in a real time context
Experience in designing and executing marketing experiments
Experience in complex implementations – this role requires dealing with technology, several business teams such as cards, retail, digital, and marketing and across 17 countries (this is a multi-country implementation).
At least 5-7 years of experience