Portfolio Accounting Fund Accounting Analyst-19028031
This position will assist in the portfolio accounting tasks supporting IPS operations.
The candidate is expected to perform following set of BAU activities:
- Performing & Review Cash & Position Reconciliation of Funds
- Daily Income/Expense files processing based at fund level
- Perform trade pushing/accounting based on the feeds received from trades team and ensure all trades are pushed and accounted
- Processing of high value transactions in the system – Capital and Sweep Bookings
- Coordinate with Custodians for pending breaks and participate in Custodian call to discuss status of aged breaks
- Work with team leaders in resolution of client inquiries
- Provide process improvement suggestions or contribute towards controls to be implemented to have a risk free process.
- Become a trusted source for IPS operations to rely upon
An individual is expected to perform daily BAU on Recon and PA activities. They should be able to raise all issues on a timely manner with the SME and team managers and proceed under their directions.
Good understanding of Capital Markets, Derivative Instruments, Custodians, Brokers.
Fair understanding of various corporate actions.
Work and time management should go hand in hand and needs to have eye for detail.
- 2-4 years middle/back office experience
- A fair understanding of Fund Accounting or Portfolio Accounting Operations
- A strong reconciliation background and the ability to drive outstanding items to closure
- Ability to effective draft business emails
- Multifonds knowledge is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Business Administration is preferred