IPB - Investment Product Manager-19029731
The Investment Product Manager is a Subject Matter Expert with the objective to build, manage and enhance a superior suite of global investment products specific to the IPB offshore client base and to ensure that we meet our objectives on investment revenue and customer satisfaction . The candidate will ensure a competitive suite of investment products working closely with 3rd party providers and internal providers. A key role will be to drive initiatives to streamline and automate processes, and to enhance digital capabilities, with goal of building an efficient infrastructure and process to deliver investment solutions and enhancing customer experience. In addition, there will be a strong focus on compliance and controls to ensure a robust framework around regulatory and operational risks. The incumbent is responsible to provide training and regular product updates to the sales platform and is required to oversee the end-to-end products sales and operations processes, ensuring seamless delivery of appropriate and timely solutions to clients. As a Wealth Hub, another key role is also to support RMs in our offshore locations to drive new ideas and drive business volumes with weekly engagement with the onshore teams to share strategic inputs, products and review traction of all revenue lines. Description:
- As part of a strong wealth management business franchise which services the banking needs of high net worth individuals globally, you will join a dynamic team of investment product specialists
- You will be a subject matter expert across a range of investment products and asset classes including interest rates, foreign exchange, fixed income and equities.
- You will be required to oversee the end-to-end product sales and operational processes to ensure timely and seamless delivery of investment solutions.
- You should be able to Identify shifts in customer propositions and changes in regulation to initiate new product launches / new investment propositions and to devise an effective product and sales strategy
- A key role will be to drive initiatives to streamline and automate processes, and to enhance digital capabilities, thereby increasing efficiencies and enhancing customer experience
- You will have oversight in the infrastructure/processes for Investment products and be responsible for tools enhancements, sales documentations, business agreements, and service level agreements.
- You will liaise effectively with internal stakeholders including the Project Management Team, Technology, Operations, Counterparties, Legal & Compliance to ensure smooth operations and processes.
- In addition, there will be a strong focus on compliance and controls, including system enhancements, to ensure a robust framework around regulatory and operational risks.
- You must have strong partnership with Relationship Managers and Specialists to deliver the best solutions for clients
- You are expected to build relationships with product providers, operations unit, technology to ensure the top-notch delivery of products
- You must be forward compatible and embrace digital initiatives to drive change and innovation to enhance the delivery channels and customer experience
- Good Honors Degree, and at least 6-10 years of experience in wealth management
- Strong analytical skills and keen interest in economic and market news
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with drive and initiative and eagerness to learn
- Business proficiency in another relevant market language besides English will be a strong advantage
- Possess relevant knowledge in controls, regulations, system functions and process flows
- Strong project management and presentation skills
- Mature disposition with resilience and perseverance