GCG, Instant Banking Centre, IBC Customer Service Manager-19031087
Description Job Purpose:
Key ResponsibilitiesCompliance & Controls:
- To be the control keeper of the Instant Banking Centers under your charge, ensuring compliance with all processes and procedures
- Manage the instant banking centers service platforms in leading a team of service staff to deliver a remarkable service to our customers and achieve high level of customer satisfaction.
- To assist the Instant Banking Center Branch Service Head with day to day operations within the Instant Banking Centers.
- Back-up for Instant Banking Center Branch Service Head in his/her absence
- Ensure branch fully complies with applicable legislation related to business operations (e.g., operating standards, regulations, institutional policies & procedures and local regulations)
- Work closely with the Operations department in periodic reviews to improve process efficiency and productivity
- Ensure documents requested by Sales Compliance for MCA are carried out in a timely fashion with minimum finding and errors highlighted in findings should not be repeated.
- Ensure branch operational processes are properly understood with appropriate controls in place at all times
- Carry out periodic reviews of process efficiency, actively propose opportunities for efficiency or greater ease of use to staff and customers
- Ensure process manuals are up to date and staff are trained and qualified in their use
- Ensure all daily process control checklists (or similar) are properly maintained and any issues escalated in a timely manner
- Develop and execute the branch service plan to maintain high service standards
- Resolve customer complaints and issues efficiently to minimise business and franchise impact, escalating to the IBC Service Head when appropriate
- Monitor quality and timeliness of customer service delivery to ensure client satisfaction and maximise sales
- Maintain attentiveness to potential “red flag” issues associated with AML or fraud
- Ensure measurable goals are in place for all direct reports by the end of the first quarter
- Conduct thorough mid-year and year-end performance assessments
- Conduct development and career planning conversations, ensuring development plans are in place to support development and mobility
- Retain high performing employees and take action on under-performers
- Develop diverse candidate slates for all open positions
- Share vision, goals & targets with team and provide feedback, direction and learning opportunities.
- Encourage “Embrace growth and learning opportunities” attitude and widen job knowledge by ensuring regular training curriculum and timely feedback and coaching to team members.
- Recognize and reward superior service performers through the Bank’s rewards programs.
- Grooming of team to achieve service recognition awards, SQMP, CAC award.
- Continually reinforce inter-departmental synergies and promote team cohesion and spirit within the organization culture of strong teamwork.
- Going beyond serving customers with their transactional needs to creating a signature experience for customers by motivating each staff to do a little more each day to delight customers and sharing their experiences with the team.
- Respond to emails, e.g., enquiries for information, communications with other departments, customer feedback and issues, etc.
- Disseminate information and changes in processes to staff as necessary
- Perform all required “checker” functions and “day 2” checks
- Take full ownership of escalated customers’ problems and exercise empowerment to ensure complete customer satisfaction of problem resolution.
- Maintain brand image and ensure that the instant banking centers provide a seamless and consistent experience for clients.
- Maintenance and housekeeping of lobbies, ensure no general housekeeping complaint, prompt follow-up with CRS for any maintenance, professional upkeep of instant banking centers.
- Updated display & supplies of brochures, forms, marketing collaterals & rate sheets.
- Ensure escalated isolated incidences are promptly escalated to stakeholders and properly managed to avoid negative publicity & maintain brand image & reputation
- Keep product, banking operations and legal compliance knowledge up to date
- Awareness of company policies and procedures
- Keep up to date with bank systems and technology
- Develop service strategies to bring about joint efforts from all customer contact points and other internal departments to deliver problem-free and timely service by reviewing problem incidences, eSMS trends and branch walk in transactions MIS.
- Knowledge/Experience/Technical skills:
- At least 3-5 years experience in the retail banking environment leading and supervising a team
- Familiar with shift hours working environment will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of local banking regulations
- In-depth knowledge of company policies & systems
- Good knowledge of banking products
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Good people’s management skills
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Strong leadership – ability to lead all functions to deliver a common objective
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Education Level: Diploma / Degree
- Primary Location: Singapore
- Job Category: Sales
- Schedule: Full-time