Java Server Developer Citi Private Bank Loan Digitization, Technical Lead-19031272
Description Job Purpose:
A role has become available for a hands-on senior java server side developer in the Loan Digitization Development team in Warsaw. This position will allow the successful candidate the opportunity to build applications and components that will be used globally by Citi Private Bank Business.
CPB Technology has undergone a revolution, adopting best in class SDLC approaches and building the next generation of trading applications. This is an opportunity for an individual with excellent development and analytical skills, plus the ability to add value to our “way of development”.
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to work in the Loan Digitization Technology group. The CPB business has set an ambitious growth plan and building a strong technical development team is critical in achieving our goals The successful candidate will play a key role in that success and be part of a large group of highly skilled developer.
The successful candidate must be able to operate at a high level and produce results with a quick turn around on key deliverables.
- Be part of a growing global team using latest tech stack
- Work with peer teams in Pune, US
- Unix low latency, high throughput middleware technologies
- Gain an in-depth understanding of CPB flow business, markets, products and flows
- Opportunity to work across multiple asset classes, Equities, Futures, Options etc
- Hands-on Java 8 coding with strong Threading & data structures experience
- Kafka, Couchbase, jBPM, Drools is nice to have
- Good knowledge of RESTful architecture, security
- Working closely with other technology teams to define solutions
- Liaison with support and development teams
- Defining and evolving architectural standards; promoting adherence to these standards
- Third line support of the platform during business hours
- Applying financial product knowledge to the full development lifecycle
100+ local technologists and other CPB development teams London, New York, APAC and other locations.
Our technology vendors.