Citi has had a presence in Ireland since 1965 and was one of the first foreign banks to open an office here. As the No.1 Corporate and Investment bank in Ireland, Citi led all of the major financing for aviation leasing clients in 2016 in Ireland, which is a global aviation leasing hub. Citibank Europe has been Head Quartered in Dublin since January 2016 and is Citi’s single EU-passported bank, with operations in 21 countries across the EMEA region and is regulated by the European Central Bank with a long-term rating “A” by all three primary Rating Agencies. The businesses covered by Citibank Europe include Markets and Securities Services, Corporate Banking, Trade and Treasury Solutions, Private Banking and Consumer. As of 2016, Citibank Europe has a net income of US$852 million, over 9,000 employees and more than 60% of these working in the Citi Service Centres.
Trade Treasury Services TTS provides transaction and banking services to Citi’s Institutional Clients, and is truly a global organisation, having a presence in over 100 countries. TTS is one of the strongest businesses at Citi, delivering consistent quarter-on-quarter profitability and growth.
The TTS Dublin Technology team offers a unique opportunity to work closely with product, operations and innovation teams globally, to build the next generation of global platforms across a number of business lines and technologies.
Global Financial Messaging is Citi’s division responsible for all SWIFT related infrastructure, connectivity and messaging hubs globally. It manages one of the world’s largest hardware, software and related infrastructure used to connect, transmit and process messages over SWIFT network.
The Compliance office would have a global remit across global financial messaging applications, platforms and SWIFT Infrastructure.
Responsibilities of the role include compliance reporting, tracking and guidance support for regular BAU compliance reviews, represent GFM in regulator audits, track market compliance, track development of the Global Financial Messaging applications to be compliant with all market rules and regulations.
• Implementation, planning and maintenance of Citi’s Global Financial Messaging applications.
• Provide technical guidance and oversight for Application upgrade and migration to next generation platforms.
• Provide SME support for ISO15022/ISO20022 FIN, FileACT, InterACT, SWIFT infrastructure applications and GFM processes. (*SWIFT domain training will be provided to candidates exhibiting excellent technical skills).
• Change and technical management of software upgrade/changes working with support team globally.
Experience and Skills:
• Experience in complete SDLC (development, testing, deployment and troubleshooting) on UNIX / Linux environments.
• Experience of migrating, installing or supporting medium to large-scale complex processing applications to cloud (AWS/OpenShift preferred).
• Knowledge of Docker, containerization, Java, MQ, Application Servers.
• Experience of IBM MQ, IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM HTTP Server, Oracle, Open source MQ products.
• Experience in WebServices , SOAP, API development, JAVA MQ API will be an advantage
• Should hold knowledge of CICD tools
• Proficient in Java/ J2EE and Oracle PL/SQL.
• Knowledge of security management tools will be an advantage
• Knowledge of SWIFT protocols and interface implementation is desirable.
• Knowledge of SWIFT FIN/MT messages and ISO20022 formats is desirable.
• Knowledge of SWIFT infrastructure, protocols, services and applications is desirable.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in computer engineering or computer science
• Experience in working with large set-up and businesses globally will be an advantage
What we Offer
• A Global remit to supervise and contribute to technology enhancements, architecture upgrades and next generation technology evaluation for a franchise critical division in Citi.
• Exposure to the largest SWIFT infrastructure and advanced financial messaging software hubs.
• Opportunity to work and coordinate with teams spread across the globe having specialized technology, domain and business backgrounds.
As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus Citi offer;
• Competitive paid annual leave
• A non-contributory pension scheme with strong employer contributions
• Life assurance cover
• Citi fully covers medical insurance for all employees with generous day to day benefits as well as hospital cover
• Citi also supports a further education policy
• Wellness program - on site Occupational Health Centre plus a series of informative talks on topical health related subjects
• Tax Saver and Bike to Work Schemes
• Opportunity to work in a flexible environment where the business can support
At Citi, we pride ourselves on our ability to offer employees a number of lifestyle benefits including an on-site restaurant, coffee dock and shop, a subsidised gym and subsidised social clubs and societies.
Citi boasts a large diversity framework and network which encourages inclusion in the workforce as well as participation in a wide variety of initiatives and events. We also pride ourselves on our engagement with the local community from a Corporate Social Responsibility perspective.
Citi offers employees a competitive benefits package as well as extra additional perks such as corporate discounts and memberships.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer