About The Citi Private Bank
Citi Private Bank is the pre-eminent provider of sophisticated wealth management solutions to the major wealthy families globally.
With over 100 years in Asia, operations in over 160 countries, and roots in North America going back to 1812, we are one of the largest and one of the only truly global banks.
At the Citi Private Bank, within the Global Investments team, Citi Investment Management looks after 85 Billion in assets across Mutual Funds, Hedge Funds, Private Equity, and Bespoke Discretionary Portfolio Mandates in one of the most robust open-source product platforms in existence today. We invest globally and operate locally. Job Description
- Make no mistake – this is a front-line sales role with the intention to grow an individual into eventual client interaction. You are ultimately responsible for enabling the team to meet sales targets
- We are looking for a dynamic new member of our team to facilitate investment sales across our three main Managed Investment channels – Traditional Advisory, Alternatives Advisory, and Discretionary
- We want someone to work with the team to conduct data analytics to help determine suitable clients for product lines. We also need someone to run our opportunity management processes to help the team identify new portfolio opportunities
- We would like to see the candidate build Asia-specific client materials and conduct Asia-specific market analyses to expand our sales infrastructure
- Ultimately the ideal candidate will be an extension of the three senior sales leads, working with internal partners, proprietary data, analytics tools, as well as meeting and presenting to clients