Qatar Aviation Services
Qatar Aviation Services (QAS) is an award winning, premier ground handling organisation whose global headquarter is at Hamad International Airport (HIA), the hub airport of Qatar Airways. Since its establishment in 2000, QAS has developed a reputation as a premium provider of world-class ground services to: international airlines; Heads of State and VVIPs; private fleets and customers; executive charter flights and cargo operators.
The QAS team comprising of over 8,000 strong multicultural employees, is dedicated to fulfilling the total passenger and cargo requirements of the airport, the airlines and customers it serves. This team of highly trained and diversely skilled staff is the reason for QAS outstanding success and their Customer’s satisfaction.
About Your Job::
You are an ideal fit for this role if you have previous working experience in Aircraft Cabin Cleaning/Aircraft Appearance in order to do the following tasks:
- Able to lead cleaning team members to perform the Interior and Exterior Aircraft cleaning activities during weekly, A & C Check in highest standards of cleaning as per QR/QAS standards and ensure availability of required materials and equipment
- Ensures availability of equipment and materials required to clean aircraft as per airline requirement and approved standard to accomplish on time performance.
- Conduct daily staff briefing prior to the aircraft arrival
- Report any deviations to policies and procedures or work performance challenges to Team Leader and/or Supervisor.
- Carries out safe working practices; ensures usage of company provided PPE by staff; reports near misses and accidents to ensure that corrective actions are taken for prevent unsafe practice
- Liaises with TRC and CS/CSD or with Aircraft appearance Team leaders, supervisors and QR Tech engineers of the assigned flights in terms of service requests.
- Monitors and ensures correct handling of disposal of rubbish and Foreign Object Debris (FOD) prevention as per SOPs.
- Educates team members regarding updated SOPs, Safe Practices and/or security regulations to ensure QR and Airline standard procedures are followed and implemented for compliance
- Works with Training Mentors to facilitate training of the staff to ensure that they are aware of health and safety hazards to perform tasks in safe manner.
- Perform any other duties related to his/her department as directed by the Head of the Department
To be successful in this role, you MUST have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Cabin Cleaning OR Aircraft Appearance
- Strong understanding of tools used for cleaning
- Excellent English Communication skills; spoken and written
- Qualification: High School Qualification
- Ability to maintain constructive relationship with the team, other leaders and superiors
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport