Regional Head, Business Performance Mgmt & Planning, Asia Cards & Loans-19033767
- Develop and articulate the strategic
priorities for Asia Cards & Loans, working in conjunction with the regional
team and country teams.
- Collaborate with regional Finance
and DM to implement & monitor performance measurement metrics across Asia
Cards & Loans businesses. Drive actions to ensure all businesses are meeting/exceeding
the financial Plan.
- Own & deploy investment budgets
& other funds, for new initiatives across the region
- Manage interactions with regional
and global team on topics related to business strategy, growth and financial
- Develop annual strategic priorities for the APAC region,
prioritizing the country initiatives based on the market specifics and the
regulatory environment in each country.
- Work with regional and country teams to identify business/
financial opportunities and risks, including deployment of all investment
- Ensure alignment across regional team on initiatives related
to new products, partnerships, rewards and customer experience
- Prepare materials for leadership reviews and other
interactions with senior management.
- Implement standardized performance measurement metrics
across Asia Cards
- Work with Regional DM team and FP&A team to establish
accuracy and consistency of portfolio monitoring reports
- Develop & manage the production process of KPIs,
scorecards and financial metrics for each area of the business by country
gaps in drivers against plan and develop actions to ensure the regional
financials stay on track
- Partner with countries to conduct periodic evaluation of
overall business performance, including assessments of the core value
propositions & new initiatives in Cards and Loans
- Organize regular business review for countries with Regional
Cards Management Team.
- Develop and
maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in regional/ country teams
in APAC (Decision Management, Finance, Marketing, Digital Banking, O&T,
Customer Experience and Risk).
- Work with
Global teams to ensure alignment to global priorities
Technical Competency required
- Technical Competency
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Cards industry
- Strong Product, Project and Time management skills
Qualification & Experience Required
- Business or Marketing degree preferred
- 10+ yrs experience in financial services
- Proven stakeholder management experience
- Experience in Finance/Planning/P&L management
Behavioural Competency Requirements
- Analysis and Decision Making – Assist the Regional Team identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities and develop appropriate solutions.
- Build Effective Working Relationships - Develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of business goals.
- Business Focus - Demonstrate understanding of the business and its customers. Consistently look for opportunities to improve expense management and business performance. Decision making based on cost benefit analysis and an understanding of balance sheet, P&L and resource impact.
- Effective Communication - Communicate clearly and concisely, with impact and credibility using appropriate language, style and terminology. Able to develop and articulate business strategy for senior management reviews
- Market, Sales and Customer Focus - Create and seize opportunities that provide superior returns for shareholders and make customers and their needs a primary focus. Work to reinforce a market, sales and customer focus on all investment decisions
- Operational Execution - Stay informed with financial and operational drivers. Be personally accountable for own performance and act with a sense of urgency to address issues and take advantage of opportunities.