Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Yor Job:
In this role you will be responsible for developing New Distribution Capability (NDC) customer proposition and strategy and identifying opportunities to grow NDC penetration.
Tactical / Operational
- Develop NDC customer proposition and strategy to offer to trade partners
- Work with Senior Manager Distribution to input insights from NDC strategy into distribution strategy
- Co-ordinate with channel and account managers to identify opportunities to grow NDC penetration
- Responsible for achieving NDC growth targets and objectives
- Ensure that any personal data obtained and processed is treated in accordance with data protection principles followed by the Group, as well as applicable Group policies and Procedures on data protection and information security.
- Take responsibility for own ongoing personal development and growth of expertise.
- Keep abreast with any market trends and developments
Shortlisted candidates must have:
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor's level
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience
- Ability to negotiate and work within a multi-national and multi-cultural environment with excellent leadership skills
- Excellent business acumen with strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- Strong decision making skills
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate