Assistant Manager - Marketing Campaign Management
More jobs by this advertiser
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Marketing Analyst/Assistant Manager – International Marketing Set-up Solutions(IMSS)
Rewards and Bonus incentives are critical tools used by American Express as well as Marketing teams around the world to drive Customer Acquisition, Revenue, Engagement, Loyalty and Retention. These strategies are only effective if we efficiently and flawlessly deliver against the Customer and Brand promises we make. The IMSS team in EMPS, owns the end to end process for International Rewards Bonusing fulfillment set ups as well as all parameter set-ups within the loyalty space. This covers multiple loyalty programs including Membership Rewards, Cashback and Co-brand Partners. Core functions include consulting with Marketing teams on Campaign constructs, Parameter set ups in the International Rewards system STAR; as well as consulting on the tools and capabilities which underpin the end to end process. This B30 position will play a key role in driving accuracy, efficiency and risk reduction in the Rewards Set Up process for JAPA : India, Australia, NZ, Japan, Asia.
Every member of this team is responsible for supporting marketers in the set-up of new offers, streamlining the set-up journey and optimizing processes, maintenance of existing offers and to flawlessly deliver innovative campaigns.
Key responsibilities:“THE BEST WAY TO PREDICT YOUT FUTURE IS TO CREATE IT!”
• Consult and review high risk Bonus Set Up requests for JAPA/LAC markets to ensure accuracy, efficiency and compliance against the offer governance guidelines
• Work closely and provide guidance to markets where set ups do not align to Operational guidelines or the Campaign objective.
• Provide accurate consultation and advisory support to enable the markets growth strategies. This includes partnering in critical market specific initiatives like product launches, product refreshes, new partners and redemption opportunities.
• Work with market requestors and other internal stakeholders to find a suitable solutions OR implement necessary checkpoints within the process, when necessary.
• Liaise with 3rd Party vendor to drive accuracy and efficiency in set up capture
• Query Management – pre-launch consultation with marketers on Campaign constructs and trouble shoot on stakeholder queries from the JAPA markets and respond in an accurate and timely manner.
• Educate markets on parameter set ups to ensure correct submission of the request with all required approvals.
• Proactive consultancy on best practices and how to maximize use of MR system capabilities.
• Manage High Impact Project based New Product Development and capability launches within markets with a high degree of accountability and partnership.
• Assist markets with forecasting and reporting as required
• Liaise with multiple stakeholder groups (e.g. Technologies, GNICS, Operational Excellence, Enterprise Platforms, etc) to ensure Control and compliance.
Critical Factors to Success:“YOUR BIGGEST RISK WILL BE THE ONE YOU WONT TAKE”
• Understanding of Membership Rewards processes and STAR platform is preferable
• Proven abilities to drive results in changing environments
• Self confidence – is assured, builds credibility as a subject matter expert
• Excellent project management, collaborating & negotiation skills.
• Displays cultural sensitivity; builds cross –cultural relationships and works effectively in a global environment.
• Ability to multi task and maintaining focus despite interruptions. Quickly re-evaluates priorities based on new information; quickly shifts attention between tasks or projects
• Good communication skills. Ability to tailor communications so that they are appealing and understandable. Ability to convey technical and business information clearly and concisely to groups or individuals either verbally or in writing.
• Ability to listen and respond appropriately to others.
• Problem solving (information seeking, analytically thinking and being proactive)
• Ability to be an effective team player while at the same time demonstrating strong individual excellence.Qualifications
Process Improvement Projects
Office Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Knowledge of Platforms:
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
• Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage