Apps Dev Sr. Programmer Anlyst-19028522
The Sr. Programmer Analyst will be working on Treasury Investment Management System application utilized by CTI (Citigroup Treasury Investments) business to manage about $250 billion of investments on daily basis and monitor an additional $150 billion globally that are critical to operation of our company. The candidate will be working closely with various business groups like Treasury, Risk, CTI Analytics, Asset Allocation, Investments and Markets, etc. to analyze business requirements and design solutions to enhance TIMS CTI and Global Securities portfolio. He will also be working with development teams in Belfast, India and United States to implement the designed solutions.
- Liaise with CTI business analysts to perform quantitative analysis of Investment Securities to build processing logic for interest rate risk, credit risk and valuations for a variety of products contained in the treasury portfolio.
- Liaise with various Treasury and related business groups, development teams in US, UK and India and various technology support groups within Citi to support CTI.
- Design highly efficient database programs and procedures to process feeds from various strategic source systems for securities related data.
- Develop highly efficient programs to retrieve and process various metrics like risk, credit, interest rate etc. from strategic source systems.
- Strong functional knowledge of Treasury business and related financial products.
- 8+ years’ Oracle database experience with enterprise level applications.
- 8+ years’ experience in Java, HTTP Servlets, J2EE, JSP Servlets, AJAX, Java Script, XML, Struts framework, SPRING, JQuery, EJB development
- 4+ Unix Shell scripts
- 4+ years’ experience with Autosys
- Knowledge of ETL tools like Ab Initio
- Knowledge of reporting tools like MicroStrategy
- Prior experience with Cit’s processes and applications
- Variety of database, analytical and programming skills
- Experience as a Senior Programmer providing system analysis and design.
- Knowledge of performance tuning and query optimization
- Experience in Java development
- Experience in unit and integration testing is required
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to guide in design discussions and problem solving sessions.
- Experience designing/implementing enterprise applications is desirable.
- Ability to liaise with offshore team members globally and manage their work slate.
- Ability to work with technology support groups and other systems.
- Strong data analysis skills.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer