FrontEnd UI Developer – ISG Technology – AVP-19034473
TTS (Trade and Treasury Services) and Securities Services CRM Sales technology is looking for dynamic and motivated candidate to be the UI lead for a strategic project in the areas of Sales and Pipeline Management, Client On-boarding, Account Opening, Order management and Pricing.
TTS and Securities Services CRM Sales technology, within the Information Services Group is a dynamic area within Citi. This group is looking for successful, dynamic, motivated candidate responsible for leading, designing, developing, delivering and supporting solutions, focusing on a strategic initiative in the areas of Sales and Pipeline Management, Client On-boarding, Account Opening, Order management and Pricing initiatives for Cash, Trade and Security products of TTS and Securities Services business.
- Responsible for leading a UI team in different locations
- Responsible for design, code review and specifications
- Responsible for coding, testing, debugging and implementation into production
- Troubleshoot UI issues in Production and handling production support L3 queries
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision – A self-starter and quick learner
- Knowledge of integration with other technologies/ applications
Job Skills / Qualifications:
- Extensive years of experience with Web and mobile based UI development Frameworks
- Extensive years of experience in integrating UI with various middleware applications
- Good experience in XML, JSON, Web API, Web Services
- Strong exposure to UX design and user experience based UI development
- Knowledge in Mobile and Web application security and deployment
- Strong desire to learn new UI framework / Technologies
- Proven experience in leading UI development team
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills
- Strong experience with Software Development Lifecycle processes
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience working with global team
- Experience in UX design is a plus
- Experience working with different UI framework: AppZillon is a plus
- Experience working with PL/SQL
- Experience in CRM application like Oracle Siebel is an added advantage
- Drive and Determination: Demonstrates self-motivation and drive and shows determination to achieve goals
- Analysis and Problem Solving: Identifies the key issues in situations, analyses the data, recognizes the root cause of problems and generates successful solutions
- Proactivity and Initiative: Self-starting. Seize opportunities and acts upon them. Control events by making suggestions and proposing actions. Completes tasks, projects and plans before being asked
- Building Relationships: Maintains good relationships with colleagues and builds strong professional networks. Recognises and understands the needs of others, aware of own personal style
- Innovation and Creativity: Creating new and imaginative approaches to work related issues. Questions traditional approaches and demonstrates creativity in the generation of ideas and vision
- Communication Skills: Expresses ideas effectively using a range of communication styles, skills and processes.
Educational Level: Bachelor's degree or higher
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer