Technology Solutions and Implementations Project Lead-19034415
Candidate will be responsible for leading transformation and solution implementation efforts for ISG Transformation Solutions function on behalf of the Markets and Securities Services businesses as they pertain to onboarding processes, systems, and training. Role will also participate in global business aligned discussions on onboarding, Know Your Customer (KYC) processes and supporting technology. This resource will face off directly with the business and operational teams to document, design, and implement any changes to the processes and supporting technology. Candidate will be responsible for the management of comprehensive books of work for Operations Master Central (OMC) Technology team and Markets and Securities Services onboarding processes, pin-pointing opportunities to improve the existing processes and extending the processes as directed by stakeholders and identified through transformation frameworks.
The Information Services Group (ISG) is responsible for authoritatively managing the client and associated reference data across the Institutional Client Services (ICG) Markets organization, through implementing state of the art technologies which promote the collection, storage, analysis, and distribution of product, pricing, account and corporate action data. The ISG organization works in partnership with data clients across all ICG business lines, deploying solutions to increase their competitiveness, through restructuring business processes, simplifying information access, and providing business intelligence around critical data. This role will be an integral component of the ISG network of teams and support.
This role is for an experienced project and change professional with a strong track record of delivering high quality service to internal and external clients of a large banking services organization.
Key areas of focus will include:
- Maintain multiple books of work for Operations Master Central (OMC) Implementation Programs, focusing on efforts across the business units.
- Work with in-country stakeholders on the identification of challenges/pain points associated with onboarding and Know Your Customer (KYC) processes.
- Comprehensive understanding of current state of onboarding and Know Your Customer (KYC) processes, to be leveraged in performing gap analysis and alignment of onboarding and Know Your Customer (KYC) and processes to the Global models.
- Drive collaborative working sessions with partners from sales, client executives, operations, credit, legal, margin, middle office, compliance, AML, and other functions. Specifically partnering with all teams to document, design, and implement any changes to the processes and supporting technology.
- Develop a governance framework to ensure all new project requests are properly inventoried and prioritized by committee and stakeholders.
- Work with key stakeholders and technology business analysts on the development of business requirements documents (BRD) and functional requirements documents (FRD) to support implementation of enhancements to the strategic OMC and cross-functional platforms.
- Identify configuration changes to ensure OMC triggers based on product are correctly aligned and updated as AML policy or process changes arise.
- Participate in cross-functional sessions representing OMC Technology for business, regulatory, compliance and risk related topics.
- Assist/Facilitate training in support of process alignment and application implementation and adoption.
The role will report to the Global OMC Strategic Development and Engagement Head.
The successful candidate will have an excellent opportunity to develop and grow their professional communication and networking skills.
- Good academic qualifications would be desirable, but less relevant than a proven track record in collaborative change management
- Financial services related qualifications would be advantageous (e.g. IAQ or similar)
- Extensive years in a re-engineering type role
- Extensive years of experience in the banking or finance industry
- Strong knowledge of Markets and Securities Services environments, understanding of products and services offered to clients
- Experience of working within a shared services function with a diverse client base
- Proven ability to interpret and implement change
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated experience of optimization in processes involving legal/regulatory adherence
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite, including proficiency in Excel and excellent skills in Power point
- Expertise in process management including current state, pain point recognition and future state design.
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills in a small local setting, as well as across different geographic locations
- Must possess excellent communication skills with the ability to be assertive
- Ability to focus on high quality work while under pressure
- Professional working proficiency in language(s) other than English desirable.
- A leader and team player
- Excellent communication skills – this will be a role with a high level of client interaction
- Flexible attitude to role specifics; must be willing to adapt to needs of business, often at short notice.
- Very proactive approach to process transformation, actively seeks opportunities for change that benefit the wider team
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer