Citigold Telemarketing Manager-19033215
Acquisition: Lead a team of Telemarketing Officers
to generate NTB prospects and acquire Citigold customers.
A Citigold customer is a customer who maintains an average
account balance in excess of USD 200,000, via deposits, savings or investments through Citibank
The primary role is to expand the high net-worth client base and balance sheet, by generating new-to-bank Citigold prospects through cross-sell to existing Citibank card only clients and digital channel
The team will also be responsible for identifying any existing Citiblue clients who can be upgraded to Citigold, by upsizing current funding
Working closely with Citi Gold Segment team and Decision Management in getting the leads and campaigns as a feeder for the Citigold Telemarketing Officers. The primary role of the team is to identify and acquire Citigold new-to-bank customers, as also upgrading existing Citiblue customers to Citigold, for UAE and Bahrain.
- Ensure that the team identifies new-to-bank Citigold prospects, through cross-sell to existing card only clients
- Ensure end-to-end tracking and monitoring of the account fulfilment process by the Business Development Officers
- Upgrade existing Citiblue relationships to Citigold by upsizing current funding and deepening the relationship.
- Deepen Citigold relationships and retain attriting customer relationships
- Generate referrals for Citibank offshore, wherein the client prefers to open an account in London/Jersey or Singapore
- Actively promote referrals from member-get-member programme to generate a pipeline of Citigold prospects.
- Ensure the team is trained and well versed on the product features as also the KYC norms and process.
- Undertake regular call monitoring to ensure that the client communication is consistent and aligned to internal guidelines
- Manage calling campaigns and queue assignment
Download all digital and Citiphone leads and track conversion
- Work with the DM team to identify initiatives and optimise calling campaigns
- Work with Digital marketing and Citi Gold segment team to identify and run campaigns that could maximize lead generation along with quality leads.
- Maintain Citigold MIS for the unit
- Ensure welcome calling for new-to-bank clients and ensure proactive redressal of customer issue
- Deliver consistent and best-in-class customer service
- Meet the compliance and controls standards set by the Citigroup
The eligible candidate will be able to have a career path growing into a Citigold Acquisition Team Manager or within the Sales and Distribution roles and use his acquired knowledge on products and client experience.
- 5-7 years experience preferably in the financial services industry
- Prior experience in a role involving telesales / telemarketing
- Prior experience of leading a team
- Asset experience is also preferred
- Excellent teamwork skills in order to cater to the varied understanding and support requirement of customers and prospects
- Basic analytical skills required to comprehend research and performance reports and to interpret them to offer most suitable products for customer profile.
- High sales drive and energy levels. Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment by demonstrating leadership and selling skills.
- Ability to nurture and build strong relationships with customers.
- Selling skills
- Team work
- Business awareness
- Initiative and commitment to achieve
- Influence and negotiation
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer