Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an extraordinary place to work, and a huge part of why we regularly win the best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to tackle a challenge and make an impact, American Express is a great place to launch or grow your career
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At American Express, we are building customer focused applications where user experience is the primary focus. Our customer focused brand drives us to think "what can we do better for our customers" while we are building our platform in Customer Experience Platform Excellence (CXPX) group.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of platforms and will be responsible for supporting the Build System that will focus on shipping products faster without sacrificing quality or stability. You will build and maintain our CI/CD pipeline to ensure a 24 X 7 X 365 continuous deployment capabilities. This job requires you to constantly hit the ground running, and your ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks will define your success.
If you were to join our team, these are the kinds of things you'd do:
• BS degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
• 8+ years of software/system engineering hands-on experience supporting end-to-end release cycles.
• 8+ years of experience with scripting, automation and configuration management.
• 8+ years of experience with virtualization and cloud technologies.
• 8+ years of experience with Jenkins and proficiency in groovy scripting.
• 8+ years of hands on experience with shell scripts / python / golang.
• Strong hands-on experience on DevOps technologies and best practices: continuous integration, continuous delivery, etc.
• Basic knowledge of Test automation is required and ability to integrate to them to continuous integration and continuous delivery.
• Experience in building, running and scaling micro-services using Kubernetes, Istio, Docker, monitoring tools like (Prometheus, DataDog, New Relic etc.) etc.
• Experience with architecting multi-vendor IaaS, SaaS, or PaaS environments particular public or hybrid Cloud (AWS/Azure/RedHat).
• Working experience with various Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring and Centralized logging framework.
• Solid experience of configuration management products (Puppet, Ansible).
• Familiarity with security practices in web application delivery.
• In-depth understanding of agile product development.
• Experience with driving architecture and providing solutions
• Experience with leading teams
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
|Location:||United States United States|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.